A 3 axis minimilist version of D3D 3D Printer with moving bed and self-supported axes. Includes LCD screen and unheated bed. Uses the Universal Axis. This is a low cost, entry level, bootstrap machine that is dedicated to learning about the Universal Axis Construction Set.
- D3D Simple - File:D3Dsimple.fcstd
- X axis - File:D3Dsimple x.fcstd
- Y axis - File:D3Dsimple y.fcstd
- Z axis - File:D3Dsimple z.fcstd
- Sensor holder - short version - File:SensorHolderForD3D .fcstd. Modified the sensor holder to be used with a standard E3D heater block, as opposed to a Volcano heater block.
- Chris has started a part library including a Universal Tool Mount - Chris_Caswell_Log#Oct_20_-_Oct_24
D3D Simple Working Copy by Marcin - FreeCAD -File:D3Dsimple.fcstd
- D3dsimple x.png
X axis - FreeCAD -File:D3Dsimplex.fcstd
- D3dsimple y.png
Y axis - FreeCAD -File:D3Dsimpley.fcstd
See D3D Simple BOM