Atmospheric Particulate Matter
(Redirected from Dust)
- Essentially a fancy word for "Dust" or "Soot"
- Typically used however to refer to:
- In a safety context: the Industrial Hazard (due to huge ammount of Shop Dust or Animal Fur (at animal shelters etc) in a closed space) leading to health issues or even a Dust Explosion
- In a Pollution context: Diesel Exhaust Particulate Matter , Fly Ash and other sources of dust being emmitted from a site
- Once captured this essentially becomes a form of Solid Waste
- What should the treatment method be?
- The Wikipedia Page on Atmospheric Particulate Matter
- Supposedly an important distinction (add this in + clear ut up later) ALSO particulate size