EV vs Hydrogen
- EVs have a bumpy road ahead - 
- Tesla Killer - 
- Lithium is a scarce and strategic resource
- Water is abundant
- EVs are a no go on first principles. I wonder when the world will stop deluding itself on this one. It will prosper in fringe markets such as forklifts, but no it cannot be a mainstream option because there is simply not enough lithium, and lithium mining is an environmental disaster.
- OSE is Solving Housing in 2021. In 2023, we are planning on Solving Energy. That means hydrogen as the next fuel of choice.
Popular View Against Hydrogen
- Batteries are overall 80% efficient 
- Hydrogen is overall 40% efficient.
- Facts: these figures look convincing against hydrogen on paper, but facts are most EVs are likely to be fossil fueled in terms of initial electricity generation, 37% efficient for coal plants , bringing the 80% down to under 30% efficient.
- Assessment of article : faulty logic. Argument states : "because there is more electric vehicles now on the road than hydrogen, that clearly means that electric vehicles are superior".