OSE Whitepaper: Solving Housing
Package this like an annual report, where good graphics provide perspective, but this is very much established in a clear plan of action and visible results.
And provide testimonials from people served.
Points of Solving Housing
- Building optimized housing using Integrated Efficiency and Universal Design not requiring constant remodeling as you go through different phases of your life.
- Producing digital housing - with a full digital model, scalability can arise via 6Ds of Disruption
- Create a 3 month training mechanism for new builders to get up and running completely, to deliver upon orders acquired in distributed operations worldwide
- A continuing product dev mechanism, funded by sales from the education organization. Product sales combine with apprenticeships and tuition to deliver new house builders, and houses built.
- Open source supporting equipment, based on lifetime design, provides low cost support infrastructure
- Creating land for new regenerative settlements, and taking land out of speculation.
- Cooperative Housing
- Sell at 'market value' ie cost comparable to what is available, but provide productive capital, not a liability. Such as microfactory production or energy production. Such as microgrids - where if we educate the city departments, we can have a flexible energy production infrastructure on the scale of communities. This takes getting past big utility lobbies or just plain resistance. Blockchain microgrids are a natural solution.
- See Selling Power Back to the Grid