Electric Motor Design Notes
- Permanently magnetized electromagnet - energy requirements?
- Is an electromagnet stronger than permanent magnet? Electromagnet and Magnet Strength Comparison.
- Stator cores, connectable via etrminals, in series for high torque on high V
- Square form factor for sidewise scalability, easy package. Hang a bunch of rotors on a common rail. Increasae size.
- Max rotation speed of ABS or PVC disk or polycarbonate disk
- 3D printed + metal composite hydraulic valves - structure calculations with plastic thread-in
- Fast solenoids for valves.
- How do you design a magnetic coil for optimal performance? When do you reach saturation?
- Permeaability - resistance of a material to magnetization. [Electric Motor Design]
- Coulomb - SI unit of charge, about E19 fundamental charges.
- Amp - one coulomb of charges flowing per second
- Farad - is a capacitance of electric charge: one coulomb of charge separated by 1 volt. See International System of Units
- Henry -