- 1 Introduction - Timely
- 2 Technical Advisory Board
- 3 Interviews
- 4 Microtasks
- 5 Fabricators
- 6 CAD People
- 7 Shattering the Uselessness Avatar
- 8 Chapters
- 9 General How Do I get involved if I have no technical Skills
- 10 Video, Animation, Art, Graphics
- 11 Story Telling, Script Writing
- 12 Documentation
- 13 Recruiting
Introduction - Timely
Technical Advisory Board
- Contact email@example.com.
- See FAQ on OSE. We have a FAQ for Agriculture, Open Source Hardware, CEB Press, Tractor, Factor e Farm, OSE as the Organization, Fundraising, Production, Replication, about the Founder, Collaborative Development, Collaborative Production, Extreme Manufacturing via the Open Source Microfactory Model, Chapters, and Distributive Enterprise.
- See our Media Package, which includes general copy on our work. Link, and high resolution media. Link.
- After viewing the above, you are free to submit a set of written questions.
- OSE staff can field questions, and if an interview is required with the Founder, that may be arranged.
- See our Microtasks wiki page
Format Conversions - take Solidworks into Sketchup.
- Sketchup background and RTL (Request to Learn)
Shattering the Uselessness Avatar
- OSE is a learning organization - that means with 2 hours of learning, you can begin contributing. We need to keep people accountable to this - as our first entry in the door.
- Sketchup Test 1 and 2 - for CAD
- We are currently developing standards