Export Cold Saw CAD into FreeCAD readable.
Download source CAD and supporting files: File:Coldsaw.zip. Note that all part files + overall assy are available, but only in Solidworks (old work prior to FreeCAD as OSE's standard). Useful work here would involve exporting files to FreeCAD readable STEP.
Hint: Fusion 360 appears to have a Solidworks importer. From there, do a STEP export. . Fusion 360 8s free for personal use, but only works with Windows 7 or newer or Mac OSX 10.13 or newer - 
- STEAM Camp 2020 Microtasks
- D3D Pro zip file of print gcode
- CNC Torch Table v19.10 zip file of print gcode
3D Printing Microtasks
- The Embassy Elf test print
- 3D Printer Benchmarks + post-print analyis and documentaion (ie slice a 3D Benchy , load it to a 3D Printer, See how it does, take some photos)