Mon February 27, 2017
OSE Development team progress and tracking. FreeCAD badge.
Best Practice Update: all documents should be made are global open edit instead of select member open edit. Global open edit scales to dozens of developers, the latter doesn't.
- Jonathan- Print and assemble all axis - Order cuts for frame, Take FreeCAD Test, begin protyping wiring harness
- Cedric - Extruder + Heat Bed CAD
- Marcin - build printer
- Emmanouil - finish axes and overall printer assembly
- Brian - ?
Mon February 20, 2017
This meeting goes over the basic collaborative practice around the wiki, including modular breakdown and development roadmap:
- Richard - interview 2 people;
- Emmanouil - entire frame
- Jonathan - print axis and help on controller
- Brian - print axis assembly model.
- Marcin - controller diagram Rambo Mini, including the arduino route for lower cost
- Cedric - RAMPs wiring -
Mon February 6, 2017
- Emmanouil - generate 3D CAD File of extruder
- Marcin - get Visual BOM started - calculate price
- Work as a team as much as possible to increase visible velocity
- Upload all part files to D3D_Extruder#Part_Files
- 3D CAD file of Extruder only asssembled
- vBOM complete - and total price and sourcing available
- integrate into Universal X axis - make OSE Universal Axis interoperable with Prusa i3 rod axis spacing.
- Prototype full frame + axes, 16" long = next week
- Work with magnetic attachment as unique value proposition?