File:D3D frame assembly guide.fcstd
D3D_frame_assembly_guide.fcstd (file size: 35 KB, MIME type: application/zip)
Warning: This file type may contain malicious code. By executing it, your system may be compromised.
- Initial upload has .2" width.
- Proper dimensions should be done based on US Steel gauge + Metric steel gauge
- Design should allow for accurate fit (up to +/- 1/2 mm corner fit accuracy)
- Make gap 1/2 mm oversized (0.05") so steel fits in I made it 1mm oversize (0.04")
- Gap should fit several frame gauges: 14, 12, 11, 10,
- Make it such that the gap is stepped in the piece so that the same piece can be used for all frame sizes
- Steel Gauge -frame
- 10 - 0.1345
- 11 - 0.1196
- 12 - 0.1046
- 13 - 0.0897
- 14 - 0.0747
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||03:18, 23 March 2017||(35 KB)||Polemidis (talk | contribs)||steps for different gauges cut corner|
|12:53, 21 March 2017||(15 KB)||Polemidis (talk | contribs)|
- You cannot overwrite this file.
The following page links to this file: