- A Feature of Design Using Passive Fire Protection Consisting of a Wall Rated to Prevent the Spread of Fire and Smoke
- Usually they are designated by the amount of time they will do so for
Notes by Marcin
- Gypsum + plywood is accepted, above or below gypsum 
- From the small amount i have seen in the Field so far (i haven't been to that many sites yet) it has typically been accomplished by Drywall
- They basically "stacked" sheets depending on the rating needed.
- One also has to seal any Wall Penetrations with proper Firestopping Material