Heat Pump Installation
- Complete video including flex pvc on wires, bending, cutting with tubing cutter, no line bender needed if you route coolant lines effectively. 
SH4 Heat Pump Build Instructions
- Proper install means you cut the line set to the correct length, otherwise you would coil them up (oil sump issues) or run them extra length just to use up the available length (unsightly and time consuming) . If you cut lines, you may need to add or remove precharged refrigerant.
- Outdoor unit may be higher or lower than indoor unit 
- Floor-mounted unit mounted high on wall? Yes - see Answered Questions by user Dan Mueller 
- Good pdf - File:Heatpumpinstall.pdf