Read the Inspiration below. Next step is to start in FreeCAD and we can add to it.
They show the gantry. That is a basic space frame structure.
If we use hydraulic motors with encoders and chain instead of the belt, we can do this readily using a Universal Axis style system. Perfect applications.
Steel is a dollar per pound, and hydraulic motors that we would want to use are $300 each. This would make about $10k in steel, and $1800 in motors. Solenoid valves would be $200 each, need 12 total. We can use the same controller as the 3D printer for the brain.
- 30x30 structure for 20x20 rooms
- 10k lb Steel - $10k
-  hydraulic motors - $1800
- [200 feet] 40 Roller Chain - $200
-  Solenoid valves - $1200
- Hydraulic fitting - $500
- 1/2" Hoses, 500 feet - $1k
- Cable chain - 3D printed - $100
- Universal Axis - 3D Printed - $500 with recycled bulk filament
- Universal Controller - $60
- Power Cube - $1500 in parts, 30 hp Changfa Diesel
- sensors (leveling, end point)
- concrete hopper / mixer
- concrete pump