How To - DeepNestSharp
DeepNestSharp, aka DeepNest#, will process a group of 2D DXF files and arrange them optimally within a rectangle to minimize waste of materials. See Nesting Software for other similar software.
- For windows
- Go to the release page here: https://github.com/9swampy/DeepNestSharp/releases
- Download the zip file that corresponds to your operating system's processor spec
- Unzip into a new folder of your choosing
- Right click on the DeepNestSharp.exe file and click "Send to" then "Desktop (create shortcut)"
- Click on the shortcut to open
- Expand to full screen and adjust
- Click "File" then "New Project"
- Click "Settings" at bottom center
- Select "Spacing" of 0.25 for quarter of an inch if using imperial files
- Edit Width and Height of Sheet in bottom left corner
- Click "Add Part", in popup select files to nest
- Change quantity as needed
- Click "Execute", will continue to run until pressing "Stop" at top
- Click "Pop-Out
- Click "Export", select location and name file