(Redirected from Inverters & Grid Intertie)
A list of various circuits that may be helpful in design of the Inverter.
- Simple circuit on YouTube showing the limitations - 
- http://www.rlocman.com.ru/en/ RadioLocman. A very large archive of electronic circuits. You can find almost any type of circuit here, many with discriptions and explanations.
- http://www.chipcenter.com/ ChipCenter. Research electronic IC chips and view their datasheets.
- http://www.sm0vpo.8m.com/ Harry's Homebrew Homepage. A very interesting site with basic electrical theory, conversion and calculation programs, radio information, amplifier information, and a lot of circuits.
- http://www.romanblack.com/micro_gt.htm Micro Grid-Tie: A possible system to feed micro solar power back to the mains grid
- http://www.tinaja.com/magsn01.asp Don Lancaster's Guru's Lair Magic Sinewaves Library
- http://solar.smps.us/grid-tied.html a typical grid tie solar power system