1. Watch the OSE TED talk. Done
2. Confirm that you understand and can fulfill the Basic Terms posted in the job description. Done
3. Fill out the following sections below: (1), About Me; (2), Resume; (3), Intro Video.
4. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us that you have completed the previous steps.
- Name: Jacob Dalton
- Phone: 715-220-3615
- Skype: jacob.dalton
- Email: email@example.com
- When can you start? This depends on what capacity I'm starting in and the present need. If there's high need and a stipend I could possibly arrive late July. As a volunteer, I would need to work the rest of the summer and into the fall. I can elaborate on this in an interview.
www.daltonlandscaping.com Designed and Developed
www.english.wisc.edu/esl  Designed and Developed
www.stiltedstyle.com  Developed
Examples from 3 week English Camp 
If you pass the pre-interview screening, you will be invited for a first interview.
All interviews will be video recorded for transparency and for review by other OSE team members. By agreeing to participate in the interview, you are giving consent to have the discussions video recorded and posted to the wiki/YouTube channel.
The OSE Recruiting Team will review your first interview. If you pass this level of review, you will be invited to a brief 15m second interview with the Founder.
After your second interview, EMBED your second interview from the list of interview videos.
During your second interview, you were tasked with an assignment to demonstrate your abilities.
After you complete the assignment, UPLOAD the supporting docs and put links here
When your assignment is complete and uploaded/embedded in the wiki, please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you are done with this phase.
The third interview is a longer discussion with the Founder and Recruiter. Following a third interview, you may be asked to complete a work plan.
After your third interview, EMBED your third interview from the list of interview videos.
After a work plan is discussed, UPLOAD the supporting docs and put links here
When your work plan is complete and uploaded/embedded in the wiki, please notify the Recruiter.
If you pass the final interview, OSE will make you a contract offer. To facilitate this, we are requesting that you fill out our contract template (to be prepared).
- Contract: <embed here>