- An Open Source Electronics Design Automation software
- A Course on Udemy
- A Great Tutorial By Hackaday "CREATING A PCB IN EVERYTHING: KICAD, PART 1"
- KiCAD's Getting Started Page
- A Tutorial by the Youtube Channel "Windsor Schmidt"
Adding Custom Parts, and Plugins
- Adding New KiCAD Libraries - 
- Was trying to add using the "footprint" tool some different chips. Found libraries online, assuming their is some folder somewhere to put it in in order for it to be read, couldn't seem to find it? Probably some simple error, but couldn't hurt to have info on this, will update this once i find out how (or someone else edits this for me pre-that) (delete this?)
<Javier.Serrano@cern.ch> 7/25/16 to Wayne, me Hi guys,
If for whatever reason Wayne can't do it, here are a couple of alternative suggestions in the US:
- Chris Gammell . He runs the KiCad forum  and gives KiCad courses .
- Adam Wolf, one of the active members of the KiCad community in the US .
I just found that Chris interviewed Adam in The Amp Hour back ion 2013! .
 http://chrisgammell.com/contact-me/  https://forum.kicad.info/  https://contextualelectronics.com/  https://www.wayneandlayne.com/about/ http://www.theamphour.com/167-an-interview-with-adam-wolf-brick-board-biuners/