- A Company That Developed Airborne Wind Turbine Technology
- Specifically they used a Tethered Glider System
- Upon being bought up, and a few years later, shut down by Google/Alphabet they Open Sourced all their code (need to see if any cad was)
- Airborne Wind Turbine
- Open Source Autonomous Sailplane Gliding Software (The software may be adaptable to this?)
- The Wikipedia Page on Makani
- The Group's Github
- A Video on their YouTube Channel Titled "Makani's first offshore energy kite flight"
- Their YouTube Channel (Dead Link)
- A Video by the Youtube Channel "X, the moonshot factory" Titled "Pulling Power from the Sky: The Story of Makani [Feature Film"
- What appear to be Change.Org Petitions due to Noise Complaints?
- An Article by " Clean Technica " Titled "Google’s Makani: From Regulatory To Technical To Wildlife Challenges" (It essentially goes over every problem with it as well as compare it to conventional grid scale HAWTs )