Modular Power Cube Frame
From Open Source Ecology
- Draw up Power Cube - download latest model from Tom Griffing, or use Power Cube 6 download of Sketchup
- Draw plain cube with xyz corners. It is basis for microtractor, see 6 in 60 Initial 3D Models
- Draw 1/4"x4"x4" tubing with 1" holes every 4 inches
- Generate STL file for producing 3D prints with 1/2" tubing and 1/8" holes
- Tubing may be filled, as long as holes are present
- Generate toolpath file for Lulzbot or RepRap Kit, work with Leo Dearden
- Share file with Leo and FeF Lulzbot
- Video assembly of the frame into an instructional
- Use 1/8" pegs or bolts for connectors.
- Document all results on this wiki page.