Most Efficient Soil Based Biomass
- This page aims to determine what Soil based Cellulosic Biomass produces the most kilograms Dry Matter (Measurement) or Biomass per square meter kg/m^2 of used land
- The Wikipedia Page "Table of biofuel crop yields" (This seems to be more aimed at Fuel Crops as it is all focused at Plant Oil content)
- The Wikipedia Page on Lignocellulosic Biomass
- The Wikipedia Page on Biomass
- The Wikipedia Page on Energy Crops
- A 2018 Study in The Journal "Nature" Titled "A global yield dataset for major lignocellulosic bioenergy crops based on field measurements"
- An European Technology and Innoavtion Platform Page Titled "Lignocellulosic crops for production of advanced biofuels"