- Watch the OSE TED talk?
- Fill out the following sections below:
- About Me
- Intro Video
- Add your personal page link to the top of the list here.
- Review interview calendar and email recruiter with a couple of proposed times for first interview.
- When can you come to Factor e Farm?
- How long would you be able to stay?
UPLOAD your resume and put its link here
To upload files, use the Toolbox Menu on the left-hand side of the screen under the OSE Logo
Make a one-minute introductory video, UPLOAD it and EMBED it here
- On YouTube, click the 'Share' button beneath the video.
- Click the 'Embed' button.
- Paste the <iframe...> code in the wiki (use the 'Edit' tab at the top of the page you want to edit).
- Make sure to add <html> at the beginning of the <iframe...> code and paste </html> at the end of the <iframe...> code that YouTube generates.
- Example: Click the 'Edit' tab at the top of the wiki page to view the code directly.
After the initial interview, OSE staff will review and, for selected applicants, start the interview process outlined below. During this part of the process, applicants must update their personal page to include links to the additional videos and documents.
After your first interview, EMBED your first interview from the list of interview videos.
After your second interview, EMBED your second interview from the list of interview videos.
After an assignment is discussed, UPLOAD the supporting docs and put links here
After a work plan is discussed, UPLOAD the supporting docs and put links here
OSE staff will upload this document if completed.
- Contract: <link to signed doc>
- Date Arriving: