OSE Global Classroom Requirements + Value Proposition
- A way to get all classrooms around the world to collaborate on open source product design
- Basis of 3D printers, design thinking, FreeCAD usage using a basic FreeCAD distribution curated for simplicity (FreeCAD 16 core)
- Involves the OSE Wiki with templates as a repository of design.
- Focuses on curated products. Students can sell these by providing drop-shippable kits via Kit.com, Amazon, and 3D prints by the students.
- Constributes to the Open Source Everything Store
- Part of the OSE product launch at the publishing of the OSE Book
- Value proposition involves learning mechanical design - by actually printing parts for the 3D printer itself. Such as ball bearings and geardowns.