OSE Kanban Board
- No login or easy login
- Readily embeddable in wiki, and resizable
- Editable right in wiki - adding/moving/allocating tasks
- Lean - just task, name, and 4 columns. Just like Scrumy
See example of Scrumy:
- Draw.io has a kanban board template, and is crowd editable, appears to be live like Google Docs - . See Draw.io Kanban Test
Idea 1, google drive
Each page is a stream, a.k.a a theme. link
Idea 2, excel two sheeters
Benefits of this method is that the data can be gathered for dashboards, analytics, and automatic summaries.
Idea 3, editable google drawing
With a nice permanent background template - this can look professional.
The same as idea 2, but using google drawing instead.
- Change settings to editable
- Get the editable link
- add width and height
- add &rm=minimal in the end to get rid of the menu
- If your slides contain something about.id in the end, take it away, and add the '?&rm' after the /edit in the url.
- If you still have a menu, then get rid of any other code (widget, scroll) etc.