OSE Modular Swarmability
We have proven that modular design can reduce build times from 4-6 months to 2-5 days. We do this by a combination of [[[Modular Design]], and Swarm Builds
- Ironworker v2 machine for shearing 1x10 steel - 6 months, 1 person, 2012.
- Ironworker v3 machine for shearing 1x10 steel - 2 people, 2 days, 2013. 45x gain in efficiency, 90x time compression.
- Tractor 1 - 4 months, 1 person. 55 hp. 2008
- Tractor 8 - 2 days, 4 people. 54 hp. 2016. 15x gain in efficiency, 60x time compression.
- House 2 - 2 months, 2 people, 150 square feet. 2007.
- House 9 - 5 days, 50 people, 1400 square feet, 2016. 4.5x gain in efficiency and 12x time compression.
Our next goal in 2022 is:
- Industry standard - 8 month build time for a new home, 2500 sf.
- OSE - 5 day build time for a new home, 1000 sf. 48x time compression.
These are just initial milestones and results will improve over time. The main point is that simple design, modular design, and swarming can compress build time 10x-100x. This introduces the possibility of ending artificial scarcity of material well-being, and the corresponding easement of global geopolitics. One Day.