The OSE video channel is OSE YouTube and OSE Vimeo. Some of our video died a sudden death, such as Blip.tv
We are preparing a 15min video on Open Source Ecology (OSE) presenting the best from all other OSE videos, visualizing better the OSE Paradigm and sharing the current status of GVCS development.
Planned release: June
The project is in pause due to insufficient professional support.
- 2 video animators who 1) can produce quality work and 2) have time and want to bring the OSE Video in reality
- 1 script writer who is involved in OSE to work together with Nikolay on the video script or somebody to proofread the script.
If you want to help please contact Nikolay.
To be shared when we the video is ready. See the status above.
We are using After Effetcs CS4 und Adobe Premiere CS4.
Initial Structure of the video is created here: https://docs.google.com/document/pub?id=1gwTV_jYNijOR3S0XkUNhTyl2il1VJxRypBBWaE4wmuA
We expect the Video to be between 15 and 20 Minutes long.
Video Production Team
- Alexander Lieders - animation and video production
- Helen McFarlane - Media materials
- Jan Wilde - animation and video production
- Nikolay Georgiev - writing the script
- Marcin Jakubowski - Review of the Product Ecologies
- And all people who have sent a video/audio of themselves.
is publicly visible: https://trello.com/board/ose-video/4f46dfd8251057f904f99550
If you want to help on some of the tasks feel free to contact us.
- Use http://www.universalsubtitles.org/en/
- Needs script, the rest is easy.
For questions and everything related to the OSE Video feel free to contact us:
- Nikolay, email: nikolay (at) opensourceecology (dot) org