OSE Wiki Management
From Open Source Ecology
- Training for people to manage the OSE wiki effectively. Pending basic understanding of wiki organization, taxonomy, and functions - large scale collaboration can happen on a wiki.
- Intended audience is contributors, developers, STEAM Camps, and admin assistants.
- Starts with log-in, and moves on to maintaining part libraries including working documents as embedded cloud editable docs. Understanding wiki taxonomy to navigate in Open Source Product Development.
- Work Logging
- Finding out who is doing what projects and keeping up with their progress
- Maintaining Part Libraries
- Modular breakdown
- Taxonomy - based on Dev Template and Open Source Hardware Documentation Jam
- Qualification for Administrator role
- Redirecting pages and basic organization so we treat the wiki as a knowledge dump.
- If you updated existing code for an existing machine, where do you upload the new code? Show an example by taking an existing machine and making a small modification to the code.
- When should you use a new version name for specific code?
- What is the basic taxonomy for all machine versions? Hint: Name_vYY.MM