Open Source AR Assembly + Maintenance Software
- Part of the Open Source VR/MR/AR Construction Set
- A software that uses the 6DOF Tracking, and Object Recognition in the AR Headset, as well as a downloaded instruction set for whatever task the user is doing (these are selected from the home screen/menu)
- It then sees what parts you have, what you have completed, and use this to determine what the next step is, and overlay this over the world in front of you.
- It also has a Maintenance mode for smaller devices (like maintaining a powercube), or things like industrial pipe networks, and such
- May also overlay info from cameras such as an IR camera, a Near IR camera, a Zoom Camera/Microscope, etc.
- Can also be collaborative (ie more than one user can work on the same thing)
- Assembly of various things (Powercubes, Lifetracs, Houses, Furniture, etc)
- Maintenance of various things (Powercubes, Lifetracs, Houses, Furniture, etc)
- Industrial Work (Checking various pipes for leaks, adjusting valve pressure, etc)
Existing Open Source Designs
Minimum Viable Product
- 6DOF Tracking
- Object Recognition + Tracking
- Tool Recognition + Tracking
- Hand Tracking
- User Freindly Interface
- User Customizable
- Intigration with the Open Source VR/MR/AR Construction Set
- Integration with existing AR Headsets such as the "Meta 2" and "Microsoft Hololens"