Open Source Charcoal Slurry
- A Slurry of Open Source Charcoal Powder, and water (plus possible additives)
- Mainly used as a Slurry Fuel
- Also highly important in the ER for poisonings (Despite being near psudoscience in "detoxes" it is actually very useful when administered orally, if soon enough, after poison is injested, or during oral drug overdose.
- Research Needed:
- Particle Size
- Storage Methods
- Does the abrasion destroy engine cylenders, or turbine blades?
- Use Design + Considerations