Open Source Ecologist Selection Assessment
EIR candidates are evaluated on their ability to create distributive enterprise. Here are some factors:
- Does the candidate have exceptional entrepreneurial qualities? Entrepreneurial Literacy Assessment.
- Does the candidate have related subject matter expertise, and more specifically, practical experience? Practical Experience Assessment
- What is their level of collaborative literacy and open source culture? Collaborative Literacy Assessment
- is the candidate familiar with the 9 Forms of Capital and is the candidate in a financially superior position? Capital Assessment
- What is the candidate's Myers-Briggs or Keirsey personality - action assessment? Myers-Briggs Test.
- Other relevant character and aptitude assessments?
- Is the candidate a lifestyle investor? Lifestyle Investment Assessment
- Does the candidate an Integrated Human or a high performing individual with a state of mind of transcendence, and understanding of Self Determination Theory? Personal Evolution Assessment.
- Has the candidate resolved various personal issues, issues of ego and fear, or any other issues that limit practical capacity to work on a project greater than themselves, for the long term benefit of all humankind? Maturity Assessment.
- Has the individual demonstrated an interest in or track record in financial freedom, aka mass creation of right livelihood, aka Economy of Affection aka Self-Determination and do they understand the connection of Viral Replicability Criteria to cultural economic transformation? Or is the individual concerned primarily with their own goals and survival?Viral Transformation Assessment.
- What is the candidate's operational time scale? Time Scale Assessment.