Open Source Hazmat Robotic Arm
- A robotic arm sealed/hardened against not only the standard "dust+water+dirt+shock", but also "Chemical, Biological, Radiological threats", or "Fireproofing + Temperature Extremes Depending on the application
- Open Source Hazmat Response Construction Set, mainly with hazmat response robots/vehicles (think fukushima or chernoble etc)
- Open Source Disaster Response Construction Set, for cleaning through rubble etc.
Existing Open Source Designs
Minimum Viable Product
- Adaptable to numerous applications
- Accesible (decontamination of highly toxic spills/accidents should be accesible!)
- Either hard shell, a flexible plastic/teflon sheath, or some combination of both
- Maybe an overpressure system?