Open Source PLCs
- This page aims to go over the various existing Open Source PLCs , and if any OSE designed/Forked versions are needed
Existing Open Source Designs
Small Brick OSPLC
- The Starting Electronics Website on the Project
- A Video by the YouTube Channel "Starting Electronics" Titled "Open Source PLC - Open Source Hardware Project"
- Technically IPCs ?
- The Project's Website
- A Review by the YouTube Channel "haus-automatisierung.com" Titled "RevolutionPi - der etwas andere Raspberry Pi | haus-automatisierung.com [4K" ]
- Seems to be the only independent review video so far, it's in German so i'd love to hear what any of OSE's German speakers think ( Translators / Translator Discord Role (My dad speaks German so i could maybe force him to watch videos on PLCs with me i guess lol)