same star rating as for FIT XM Evaluation
Specifics of Content
- Did the Fellow present the overarching OSE narrative and mission successfully?
- Were the 6 tools mentioned, and the function of each?
- Did it become clear what each machine is capable of and what are its limits?
- Were the 3 main activities of Fellows clear?
- Was the XM workshop model exlained, with 3 clear examples?
- Was the environmental aspects emphasized: for plastic recycling, energy efficiency (fast print), and materials efficiency (way to make a frame with 0 metal waste)?
- Were Design Jams explained?
- Was the crowdfunded, crowd-design aspect clear - in terms of how public product development can occur starting with schools and libraries?
- Was the Open Source Earth Catalog / Open Source Everything Store concept clear?
- Was the history of open source clear, and why it doesn't exist today?
- Was the Fellow confident?
- Was the Fellow Energetic?
- Was the presentation Clear?
- Was the Fellow Entertaining?
- Was the Fellow clear, organized, and well-prepared? Ie, did the slides lead the presenter - or did the presenter just use the slides as ancillary?
- How did the Fellow appear? Did they smell? Did they have clean clothes
- Was the cadence and pace adequate?
- Was the presentation coherent?
- Did the presentation inspire the audience?
- Did the Fellow have good eye contact?
- No ahs and ums?
- How did the Fellow handle questions?
- How did the Fellow handle questions that they did not know an answer to?