- A Geomembrane used for lining ponds (to reduce Groundwater Recharge (to preserve Water Level and/or to prevent pollutants from causing Groundwater Contamination ) )
- If Used for Roofing:
- Pros: cost-to-performance ratio is 4-6 times better for integrated ballasted roofing assemblies. About 2-3 more puncture-resistant than EPDM . At about 1/2 the cost - so overall performance (cost and puncture) is 4x-6x
- Cons: less flexible than EPDM for doing corners
Types of Liner
- 40 mil - 378 lb puncture proof (per what area?)- 
- 20 mil - 40 year covered, 10 year exposed. 18x50 - $408 - free ship. . 50 cents/sf.
30 Mil LLDPE
- 30 mil 18x20 with ship is $232 at about 58 cents/sf. 
- Regarding size: "It would come as one piece but it may be heat welded for the width/length as I believe the max roll width is 12ft. All items are custom cut - we do not have pre-cut stock pieces of this product."
- Possibly use tar paper as another layer of protection on top.
- 30 mil - 25x40 - 40 year when covered, 10 year when exposed -. 25x45 - $1030  or $1/sf.
10 Mil Poly
20 Mil Reinforced, UV Stabilized Poly
- 60 mil, 10' wide - 80 cents - 
- trickerlite liner 15' X 16', which costs about $200
- DuraSkrim 20 mil trough liner