Power Cube Fabrication Drawings
Fabrication drawings are to be made available by 1.15.2012. See at bottom.
Order of fabrication - desired pages in Fabrication Drawings Package
Please see Power Cube Fabrication page for download of complete procedure.
- Note: documentation will be for Factor e Farm power cubes, with several hundred hours of operation. Tom Griffing's may be the next version, but it has to be finished and tested.
Note: make sure fab drawings show comments on procedure as in video
- Jig for multiple cubes
- Welding frame detail
- Fuel tank + soap test
- Fuel tank attachment
- Hydraulic tank + soap test
- Engine Mount plate - needs details - see Power Cube Playlist - this may need to be broken into parts drawings and assembly drawings. Use the bolt strategy - it works well.
- Mount pump to engine - notes on tightening from youtube videos
- Insert engine
- Mufflers - this is for old power cube (Show muffler fab). Note - mufflers were painful to attach once battery and other parts were in. Do this as soon as engine is in the frame.
- Battery mounts
- Cooler mount
- This may be a good place for hydraulics diagrams - suction, power out to devices, cooler, return line
- Fan mount
- Quick attach plates welded (not shown in Ian's video?)
- Suction hose connection
- Return line filter
- Key switch
Drawings by Daniel Worth and Team
- Please use title block from CAD Standards
- File:PowerCube-2.0.pdf, File:PowerCube-2.0.dwg - Power Cube frame drawing pending approval revision 0
- File:PowerCube-3.0.pdf, File:PowerCube-3.0.dwg - Power Cube fuel tank drawing pending approval revision 0
- File:PowerCube-4.0.pdf, File:PowerCube-4.0.dwg - Power Cube fuel tank attachment drawing pending approval revision 0