Powercube Array Frame
- A frame that hods together 1 or more Powercube Connection Modules thus creating a powercube array
- Is a simple metal frame with the added feature of indicator lights
- May also have slots for fuel tanks that uses the same standard Powercube Connection Module
- the [[Advanced Powercube Construction Set]
Existing Open Source Designs
Minimum Viable Product
- Durable (lets shoot for 100 insert+removal cycles before any failures)
- Has both slots for whatever the amount of powercubes is (2,5,10) and slots for fuel tank modules etc.
- Is what it sounds like
- The holes should be the size of the Powercube Connection Module, not the powercube itself
- Simply Say if a Powercube is Non-Functional
- The Powercube Array Controller's IO Panel is used for more in Depth Info; this is just for the simple "oh this one is causing the dip in power, take it out and fix it"