Predicted Peak of the First Outbreak of COVID-19
- This page goes over the projected "peak" of the first COVID-19 outbreak
- It has not yet happened so check facts/statistics/projections regularly
- This is fascinating - extreme lockdown results in severe cases popping up. The second half of graph shows the results when the lockdown is lifted by September (after 5 months): hell will break loose again. This graph shows a warning on the 12+ month duration that is required until a vaccine is developed.
Explanation of the Above and Summary
- See report - 
- Peak deaths occur about 1 month after peak cases. Peak cases for the USA are slated for May 20 (2 months), and peak deaths for June 20.
- Some later states in US have peak cases around June 20 - 1 month later than earlier states.
As of March 22, 2020
- UK - Happening in 3 months - 
- Italy - March 23-25 - 
- China - Peak March 13 after discovery in December. 
- New York - 45 days from now -