Printed Circuit Board
- Often abbreviated as PCB
- A printed circuit board, or PCB, is used to mechanically support and electrically connect electronic components using conductive pathways, tracks or signal traces etched/milled from copper sheets laminated onto a non-conductive substrate.
- It is also referred to as printed wiring board (PWB) or etched wiring board.
- They are The Core of Most if Not All Modern Electronics
- Right before they were made, most devices had a MESS of wires inside, pcbs have allowed that to be reduced to a thin plate
- Also essential to complex devices like PC Moterboards
- Printed circuit boards are used in virtually all but the simplest commercially produced electronic devices.