Process Documentation Standards Abstract
See also Process Documentation Standards
Documenting processes - once established, it should be handed off. Base requirements:
- KISS - the process is easy to understand
- Lean - it is easy to implement the process
- Reviewable/refinable by outsiders - Process description can be viewed by others.
- Work product is verifiable - an outsider can audit the process easily, can find out who is doing the process. Results of implementing the process are easily visible.
- Requirements are documented - conditions of satisfaction
- Time Requirements - how long it takes to do the process, step by step
- Outcomes - intended outcomes are delineated
- Organizational ecology shown - how process relates to other processes?.