Project Management Software
- Asana - http://asana.com/
- Critique - is there a repository?
- Bettermeans - https://secure.bettermeans.com/
- Strength - great on decision-making
- Critique - documents are separate from platform
- Plan by KDE
- Teambox - https://teambox.com
General critique: it does not appear that the above solutions are consistent with infinite scalability, even if that scalability
Conclusions: Link recording of communications (civiCRM with emailing functionality) with openly-editable data (wiki). CiviCRM has databasing; wiki has content; JomSocial could add email and phone communications for the interaction side. It seems that the best solution for today for OSE project management is CiviCRM, with simple manual recording of transactions, and searching by topic. If CiviCRM tags appropriately (by project name) then we could manage infinite complexity. This would do until a complete custom solution is created for OSE.