By Marcin Jakubowski
- Measurement of velocity turbulence and application to zonal flow detection in tokamak plasmas, Physics Review Letters, 2003
- Towards the Open Source Economy - by Jakubowski and Thomson, in the MIT Innovations Journal - including introduction to Distributive Enterprise.
- Open Source Imaging Initiative, presenting at the 25th annual meeting of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM 2017)-
Publications Involving OSE Technology
- Belt-Driven Open Source Circuit Mill Using Low-Cost 3-D Printer Components - 
Academic Books and Papers Involving Open Source Ecology
- 2016 - PICMET -  - Value Creation in Open-Source Hardware Communities: Case Study of Open Source Ecology
- 2016 - Jake Greear - with contact - 
- 2015 - Dr. Catarina Mota, see PhD Theses on Open Hardware
- 2015 - Victor Macul - How an Open Source Design Community Works -
- 2015 - Ola Tjornbo - without contact - Can Collective Intelligence Produce Social Innovation? - 
- 2014 - in Eat, Cook, Grow: Mixing Human-Computer Interactions with Human-Food Interactions - without contact - 
- Seminal Technology Colony paper - Could open source ecology and open source appropriate technology be used as a roadmap from technology colony?
- Exploring the Maker-Industrial Revolution: Will the Future of Production be local? BRIE Working Paper 2016-07.