By Marcin Jakubowski
- Towards the Open Source Economy - 2012 by Jakubowski and Thomson, in the MIT Innovations Journal - including introduction to Distributive Enterprise.
- Measurement of velocity turbulence and application to zonal flow detection in tokamak plasmas, Physics Review Letters, 2003
Featuring Open Source Ecology
- 2021 - Exodus, by Kevin Carson 
- 2020 - Doughnut Economics, Kate Raworth
- 2020 - book dedication to Marcin Jakubowski, in REINVENTING ENGINEERING: The Ultimate Hack: Creating a Prosperous World at Peace with Open Source Everything by Robert David Steele
- 2013 - Disrupt! Think Epic. Be Epic.: 25 Successful Habits For An Extremely Disruptive World - 
- 2013 - The Civilization Kit - New Yorker article on the early days of Factor e Farm
- Open Source Imaging Initiative, presenting at the 25th annual meeting of the International Society for Magnetic Resonance in Medicine (ISMRM 2017)-
Publications Involving OSE Technology
- Belt-Driven Open Source Circuit Mill Using Low-Cost 3-D Printer Components - 
Academic Books and Papers Mentioning of Discussing Open Source Ecology
Note: articles presented reflect views of the authors, which may or may not reflect the views of OSE.
- 2022 - Green Theory and Praxis - Let Nature Play: A Possible Pathway of Total Liberation and Earth Restoration
- 2016 - Seminal Technology Colony paper - Could open source ecology and open source appropriate technology be used as a roadmap from technology colony?
- 2016 - PICMET -  - Value Creation in Open-Source Hardware Communities: Case Study of Open Source Ecology
- 2016 - Jake Greear - with contact - 
- 2015 - Featured in Patterns of Commoning
- 2015 - Dr. Catarina Mota, see PhD Theses on Open Hardware
- 2015 - Victor Macul - How an Open Source Design Community Works -
- 2015 - Ola Tjornbo - without contact - Can Collective Intelligence Produce Social Innovation? - 
- 2014 - in Eat, Cook, Grow: Mixing Human-Computer Interactions with Human-Food Interactions - without contact - 
- Exploring the Maker-Industrial Revolution: Will the Future of Production be local? BRIE Working Paper 2016-07.