- General workshop safety required in the fabrication of any of the GVCS.
- Please ensure you've completed a welding and/or torching safety course if you will be doing either of those
- When pulverizer is in operation, do not go near the spinning shaft and tines.
- Be very aware of where others are when operating the pulverizer or this may happen.
- Note:This picture is a dramatic reenactment, no one was harmed in the operation of this device.
- Debris can and will be ejected to the sides of the pulverizer bucket. Keep bystanders well away and ensure everyone is wearing safety glasses to prevent eye injury.