STEAM Camp Finances
This is for initial STEAM Camps during the development phase of the STEAM Camps.
- Revenue per person - $1350 per seat, 9 days
- 50% revenue share of net with Instructor.
- Dev Kit B0M - $300
- 9 Day STEAM Camp. Focus on 4 first days Boot Camp in OSE methods.
- Invite the others who are already doing cutting edge stuff to present, with the last 5 days of STEAM Camps being Project Days dedicated specifically to creating a simple, viable 3D printed product of some sort.
- $1k venue - or if free, this goes into the 50/50 share of savings
- $1k video and publicity, $1k admin staff.
Prototyping Kit BOM
- Around 400 in materials for D3D Simple package + experiment; plus 100 in project materials for the 5 project days.
- Printer parts - 200
- Motor parts - 20
- Motor controller parts - 20
- Circuit maker parts - 20
- Battery pack parts - 20
- Tools - 20
- Universal Power Supply Parts - 100
- Once the video instructionals for the STEAM Camp are perfected, then the Remote Participation option becomes much more attractive. Both on-site and remote people should be watching the instructional videos for the builds instead of listening to the instructor - the instructor is there only for clarification. Video person attends and works on inserting the clarifications into the videos for future events.
- Another future product could be video collections. Otherwise, all video is published freely.