Seed Home 2 Operations Manual
Operations Manual - Key Asset to be Generated
For an Operations Manual, see Operations Manual Template
How about this regenerative housing solution at scale - proposal 1.
- Partner with Chambers of Commerce in every city with around 100k population to identify and fund an OSE Fellow (student, entrepreneur) in their city
- OSE trains them to start an OSE Chapter
- They build a house. They start an enterprise building houses. Call this the Market Houses enterprise.
- We partner with the City to scale the program.
- The entrepreneur, collaborating with OSE, sets up an owner-builder training operation for low-cost housing to bring the homes to larger numbers of people.
- But the problem that we may actually need to solve for to address housing affordability is that poor people don't have money
- We solve for financing innovation: Owner-builder is upskilled and absorbed into the Market Houses enterprise. This is like Habitat for Humanity on steroids. Essentially - we upskill and provide jobs, so the low-income person stops working at a dead end job. They build their house, then join our housing enterprise and derivative enterprises. We want to do this because regular financing does not address dead end jobs - so we may need to solve for 2 problems in one. Solving for 2 problems at one time lends itself to collaborative approaches. We have housing, microfactories as enterprises that we can offer. This is a much larger problem to solve for.
Enterprise Scaling for Solving Pressing World Issues
House Delivery to Customers
Enterprise Package Delivery to Entrepreneurs