Seed Home v2 Industry Standards
- Seed Eco-Home
- OBI Drive - Instructionals for Seed Eco-Home (v1) - 
- Micro-House on a trailer, initial concept to pursue. Extreme Enterpise - Microhouse
- $160k, 256 sf - 
- New homes are more expensive, up to 20% - 
- house construction cost is 1/2 house cost -
- Cost to Build a House 
- Zip Kit Homes - $130/sf construction cost -  . They lay out steps to building permit. Good FAQ. Drywall,
- $55/sf from Poland - 250 sf basic for $13k - . Can be disassembled. No foundation needed. Modular.
- Steve links - 
- $50k tiny house - 
- $23k tiny house - 
- $53k tiny house - 
- $65k tiny house - 
- Node.eco - $150k for 400 sf? 
- Pop-Up House - 1900-2400 euros / sq.m turnkey (US$209-264/sf) or 1200/1400 euros sq.m without interior finishing 
Open Source Projects
- Wikihouse - 1100-1600 pounds/sq m -  - $1466 USD / sq m - $136/sf.
- Vivihouse - . Prototype, no product yet.
It would be interesting to engage the other projects in a collaborative process:
- Open Source balers for bale panels. How to process the straw to make it long-lasting? Is this a solved issue or an issue that creates limited applicability only to dry areas?
- 3D printed Wikihouse panels with 0 waste - engage Alastair on this, see if they are interested in polyethylene, polypropylene, or PVC.
Custom Home Builders
- $190-$270/sf, land and utility hookup not included -