Selling Power to the Grid
From Open Source Ecology
- This page goes over how one can sell (excess) power back to the Centralized Electric Grid
- Largely depends on the local legislation
- Also need a special meter in most cases
- Need to see SPECIFICALLY what hardware is needed
- Also need to see if there is a "cap" of maximum sellable amount of Kilowatt Hours
- Also can be done via power from a battery bank, or EV in Energy Storage as a Service systems
- Supposedly Florida USA has one of the best systems in the USA for this?
Florida Use Case Analysis
- The system shall be rated at no more than 100 kilowatts (KW) alternating current power output"