Solar Construction Trailer
From Solar Concrete
- 40' gooseneck - $25k . 30k lb gross - 
- 30' gooseneck - $18k . 23k gross 
- 20' gooseneck - $12k - 14l lb - 
- F350 Dually gets to 30k lb trailers - 
- F350 singles are only up to 20k trailers. F250 diesel single wheels - go up to 20k trailers. Everything below (F250 gas or F150) go up to the 14k lb load range.
- For OSE - 2000 lb in trusses, and 100 lb per module x48 modules. For starters, 14k lb trailers may be ok, but push the limits of heavy equipment rental.
- There are a lot of people here who stop pulling trailers in the upper 30' range with an F150 due to the light weight of the vehicle and added sway. -