SweetHome3D is a powerful, open source Building/Interior Design Software Used by OSE and the OBI. Focus is accessible interior design and visualization.
Export to FreeCAD
IF you have graphics issues, download the version - SweetHome3D-Java3D-1_5_2 .
- New part libraries, both 3D and 2D, can be added to SweetHome3D. This allows for visual design across many designs. In the 2D view - parts appear but not in a most user-friendly way because they have a line boundary around them. You can download and use such libraries readily by Furniture > Import furniture library - 
- There are 3D trees here, as well as appliances - . Plants, bush, hedge - 
- Wall plugs and jacks - 
Sweet Home Online Manager
- You can upload files to view online, so you can show others or use a low-power device such as smart phone to view your model - 
- Or, you can create a shared account for your team, so everyone can view the files in a common account.
Different than Online Manager
- Embedding SweetHome3D in Browser
- FreeCad + SweetHome3D + Blender Interoperability
- Sweet Home 3D Log
- Sweet Home 3D Home Automation
- Uploading SweetHome3D Files
- FreeCAD and SweetHome3d Interoperability
- Rendering in SweetHome3D and Blender
- SweetHome3D Main site, external link
- OSE earlier documentation of SweetHome3D and Aquaponic Greenhouse use case - My_Sweet_Home_3D
- OSE Linux