Talent Search Specification
(Redirected from Talent Search Criteria)
To recruit the executive team:
- Focus selection on experienced candidates with 10+ years of experience
- Focus Roles on ability of candidate to help formulate strategy and execution of critical, high level, immediate priority tasks
- Filter candidates through ability to make positive contributions (either strategic or execution) in absence of existing protocol - thereby demonstrating competence or problem-solving ability
- For the Ops Manager - focus on personally mature, experienced or encore candidates who don't have something to prove to mitigate risk of mission drift.
- Focus on candidates who serve as mentors to the organization for all 4 positions.
- Focus on honorable candidates. who are strong carriers of OSE Culture.
- Focus on candidates who would like to grow with the organization.
- Focus on candidates with excellent rapport with and mentorship capacity to ED.
- Focus on candidates who embody both transparency (functional) and openness (philosophical) as part of OSE Culture.
- Focus selection on candidates who are innovators in their field.
First-tier evaluation (1-10) of candidates will be based on each Critical Characteristic above.
- Create Intro Page on the wiki
- Write complete role description
- Find job descriptions for similar roles
- Get external review and assistance in wordsmithing of Job Descriptions
- Karien, Renee, Cati, Adrian, Stephanie, Dan, Ruth-Ann
- Ask key supporters for support on identifying Talent Search professionals
- Focus search on the 4 specific talent areas of interest
- Make an ask to the Talent Search professionals for 1 hour working sessions
- Gain access to industry standard Talent Search protocols by talking to Talent Search professionals
- Gain access to cutting-edge Talent Search protocols
- Apply a mixture of stadard and cutting-edge Talent Search protocol in our case
- Create a Strategy
Review of Applicants
- Talk to a technical recruiter in the engineering field to learn how to assess Product Directors/Product Leads.
- Talk to Product Leads