From Open Source Ecology
Jump to: navigation, search

It seems this is the Genericized Trademark for Spiral Saws / " Cut Out Tools " (Also known as Drywall Routers i think?. Not sure on the difference between one of these and a Cordless Rotary Tool with the attachment to set your depth.

The "step up" from this (ie Hammerdrill is to SDS Drill ) is a Plunge Router

Still not ultra-sure on all this though, so leaving this in the talk section for now and just marking the page for later use, not to critical of a page given every home depot has these so pretty easily known

A Video by the YouTube Channel "RotoZipTools" Titled "An Overview of RotoZip" ( ~2 Minute Watch )

--Eric (talk) 21:32, 27 February 2024 (UTC)