The Promise of Industry 4.0
- Current crash of software (tech company layoffs) reflect the lack of delivery of open hardware
- OH is 80% of econ
- Place where open design and distributed mfg with circular economies takes over is point of redemption.
- Software crash is just telling us to wake up
- Why nobody doing it open source? One is the Hackrod Evolution.
- When policy meets distributed, that's when we have a healthy society. People gotta be productive and creative at the smallest possible scale, with best practice standards bodies providing guidance to which other parties can subscribe. One should be able to shop for jurisdiction, with binding entry/exit agreement that can be evaluated on 3 month cycles or immediately as needed.
- Thus Important Questions#What is the Specification of Public-Interest Manufacturing Transformer Organization