Transformative Collaborative Literacy
Key elements are:
- Self Esteem - how to cultivate full self esteem as a basis for one's existence
- Learning How to Learn
- How to Make Decisions
- Mental Models
- Critical Thinking - the thinking process can be learned. It is essential to problemsolving, by analyzing problems within a framework based on physical phenomena that leads to innovative solutions - as opposed to confusion or pseudoscience. This process must also allow for unknowns or incomplete information.
- Purpose - or relatedness, from Self-Determination Theory
- Taxonomy, Epistemology, Semantics, General Semantics - understanding organization of knowledge appleid to open source product development. Study of Epistemology, Semantics, General Semantics applied to the creation of the next economic paradigm.
- Product Development Process - applied to Open Source Product Development
- Module-Based Design and Interface Design. How to divide any realm of endeavor into interoperable modules, and how to interoperate beetween realms of endeavor.
- Communication and Marketing - how to relate to others effectively, empathically